Root Cause Analysis course
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at managers, first line supervisors, safety, maintenance or reliability professionals who maybe involved in the iniital response or subsequent investigation of an incident, equipment failure or unscheduled outage.
About this course
This is a one day course with workshops that can be tailored to the clients needs
The objectives of this Root Cause Analysis course are to develop the skills necessary to select and perform the appropriate RCA technique and ensure the process can be effectively integrated into a company ’s safety management/ improvement processes.
- What is RCA and why use it ?
- The significance of RCA in incident investigation and equipment failure.
- Legal obligations
- How far to go with RCA ?
- Overview of RCA methods (systems failure analysis, FTA, Fishbone, 5 Why’s, and other commonly used Root Cause Analysis techniques)
- The steps required to perform an incident or equipment failure investigation using RCA.
- Workshops associated with each step in the process.
Click here to inquire about this course as an in-house event at your site.
Where and when is this course offered?
No Scheduled Courses.
Click to request one.