Meercat RiskReview Training
This three day course covers key aspects on using and administering Meercat RiskReview for the purposes of implementing, operating and maintaining integrated risk management and control assurance framework.
Day 1: Introduction
For general users and including:
- General Navigation
- Bowtie Background
- Bowtie Workflow
- Searching, Viewing and Printing Bowties
- Creating and Editing Bowties
- Bowtie Analysis
- Bowtie Settings and Customisation
- Bowtie Reporting & Dashboards
Day 2: Advanced Techniques
For key users, study leaders or assurance program managers and including:
- Hazard Study Background
- Hazard Study Workflow
- Hazard Study Creation and Editing
- Generating Bowties from Hazard Study Issues
- Control Assurance Background
- Control Assurance Workflow
- Creating Assurance Templates
- Generating Assurance Activities
- Performing Control Assurance Inspections
- Assurance Reporting & Dashboards
Day 3: Administration
- For IT, risk or assurance program administrators and including:
- Admin Background
- Admin Workflows
- Perspectives and Dashboards
- Register Management
- Security Management
- Risk Matrix Settings
- Bowtie Policies
- Assurance Policies
For participants who do not wish to receive the full course, we offer pricing on a module basis:
- For the introduction course (Day 1): NZD672 (Excl. GST)
- For the advanced course (Days 1 and 2): NZD1232 (Excl. GST)
Where and when is this course offered?
Meercat RiskReview Training - Dec 04, 2017 to Dec 06, 2017
This 3 day course is offered in New Plymouth. NZD1680 per attendee (Excl. GST).
Meercat RiskView is an integrated cloud-based platform for all risk management activities. It provides all the functionality required by both risk managers and practitioners at any skill level as well as all other staff involved in control assurance, action tracking and data analysis.
This course covers key aspects on using and administering Meercat RiskReview for the purposes of implementing, operating and maintaining integrated risk management and control assurance framework.
Closed Nov 20
Click to request another date.